Results 1 to 3 of 3

Thread: it's been a week alright

  1. #1
    Inactive Member demon chloe's Avatar
    Join Date
    February 25th, 2001
    Posts
    12,344
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Talking

    A hard one.

    I take some medicine for one week a month and by the end of that week, it really gets to me. Different side effects that seem to multiply every month i'm on it.

    The hardest one is the crying. Hard to admit that I can't control it and hard to handle while it's happening. So far this morning i've only cried once. I don't watch any Virginia Tech stuff on TV, I don't watch my doggles out the window because they LOVE each other and that too, makes me cry.

    I can hold conversations, do tasks etc... but the tears don't stop... makes others feel helpless and at times makes them irritated cuz they think I should be able to control it....

    Yesterday I started feeling itchy... today I woke up w/ a case of the spots. All over me. My face look like it's normal white self w/ pink teensy dots all over..... polka dots are in I guess.....

    Anyway, it makes me want to hibernate. If I don't go out, then I can't make a scene if I can't control it....

    Im going out today...it's gorgeous out and I have to do something to feel alive....

    -grabs camera- [img]graemlins/camera.gif[/img]

  2. #2
    HB Forum Owner petenv's Avatar
    Join Date
    November 18th, 2005
    Posts
    5,984
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Take some great photographs today Demon.

  3. #3
    HB Forum Owner Rogue Angel's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 2nd, 2006
    Posts
    4,137
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    awww, amy... [img]frown.gif[/img] *hugggggs and hugggs*... i know what you're goin through... well ok, so i don't exactly understand the spots, lol. But the crying, yes. oh my dear god yes. forevermore and unstoppable at the times, it seems... don't feel bad, my demon friend... and don't be ashamed... if you are out, and you "make a scene", so what... pfffft. big deal... the people around wont' remember it 20 minutes from then, and it's probably a MUCH bigger deal to you than it is to them... hang in there, ok? [img]graemlins/heart.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/kiss.gif[/img]

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •